Saturday, July 18, 2015

Time Passing



Yesterday,  I lugged my stuff around Field Farm until I saw these trees (and a conveniently placed shady area, which was probably the determining factor), and painted away for an hour or so.  When painting, one doesn't notice time passing.  In the distance I could hear the nearby farmers baling hay.  I've talked to a couple farmers who have told me how much they love to hay.   Maybe it's a similar experience to painting outdoors.    This painting is actually another variation on the Hopper screened by trees.  It's located in the background on the right.

2 comments:

Donna T said...

Hi Bob - You are making the most of the times between rain storms to do some very nice paintings! This year the summer greens seem to be lasting much longer than usual.

Bob Lafond said...

Donna, Thanks. Green is still my summer project. It's unavoidable.